25 DIY Apothecary Jars- What to Fill?

Decorating with Apothecary Jars is beautiful for homes. You can fill all sorts of great things to decorate with them.

Whether at party or decorating living rooms. Organizing kitchen or making your bathroom look fabulous.

If you go buy Apothecary Jars. They are pretty expensive. I am sharing some cheap and inexpensive Apothecary Jars.

Simply out of thrift store finding, mason jars, candle holders and even simple bowls.

I am sharing 25 DIY Apothecary Jars.

And also showing you what to fill in Apothecary Jars to decorate.

apothecary jars

DIY Apothecary Jars

Check these out:

green apothecary candy jars

Make apothecary jars using Green Spray paint and mason jars.

Amazing! Green Apothecary Jars.

fall jars decoration

valentines day jars

halloween jar decoration

Superb Idea to change the simple look for every Holiday.

Simply decorate Apothecary Jars on various events to match the Holiday.

Fall Apothecary Jars.

inexpensive jars diy

Vixen scored these Jars and Candle Holders at a thrift store. And made Apothecary Jars. Genius!

milk glass jars diy

Bored of your jars. Paint them with Milk Glass Paint and revamp the look.

White Painted Jars.

DIY vintage bottles

I am totally falling for these Apothecary Bottles from Ikea.

You can tint mason jars and bottles any color using mod podge and paint. Follow this tutorial.

snow jars christmas display

Cute Snow Decorations in Apothecary Jars.

fish bowl apothecary planter

I love this cute Candy Bar Jars using pot and fish bowl.

party food jars

Wrap ribbon around the candy buffet vases and jars. Match your party theme and fill them up with Candy.

Source

make mason jars

Apothecary Candy Jars from Mason Jars. So cute!

These were some DIY Jar tutorials.

Now let’s get started with Great ways to Fill Jars to decorate.

Decorative Apothecary Jars

What To Fill in the Apothecary Jars!

easter jars decor

Easter Eggs, nest and moss in the jars. Love!

source.

bathroom organizing jars

Fill your apothecary jars with scented soaps, sea shells, sponges or colored beads to match your decor.

source.

floral decoration jars

Floral arrangement for a warm decor in the jars.

Source

candy jars containers

Colorful party celebration with candies in the Jars.

source

fall pinecone jars

Fall pine cones arrangement. Source.

DIY drink dispenser
Slice up some citrus and toss it in to the apothecary jar. Add your favorite beverages.
Great way to DIY drink dispenser. source.

italian food jars

Great way to organize food in the Kitchen.

Your kitchen will look amazing with these jars containing Italian food.

bathroom apothecary containers
Dual use as containers and as decorative accents.

organize bathroom

Love how the jars look in this double vanity scene.
source

decorate with fruits

Fun and Bright Apothecary Jars with Citrus. source.

DIY cotton jars

Organize your bathroom supplies.

Fill the Jars with Cotton Products like Q-tips, cotton balls and round cotton pads. Silver Jars.

party popcorn jars

Love this beautiful wedding arrangement of Popcorn buffet.

Replace the candy buffet at the reception with this. source.

terrarium jars display

Superb Terrarium display in the jars. Etsy.

You will also like:

25 Storage Solutions for Spices

Spice Storage Solutions

25 Ways to make candles

DIY Candle tutorials

Multi-task Message Board

Message Board

Looking for more great ideas?

Check out tutorials in the category DECORATE.

Are you on pinterest?
You will also enjoy the Party Ideas and DIY projects Boards.
These are updated regularly whenever I find unique ideas.

Comments

1. Ami Allison says:

Oh my gosh, Hani!! This list is FABULOUS!!!

2. lauren @ West Furniture Revival says:

GREAT POST I LOVE ALL THE IDEAS!

3. Will and Tracy says:

Incredible post!! I have received lots of these jars from my Mom and did not know what to do with them. You have given me amazing solutions that will spiff up my home so tastefully. Sharing this one!

4. That's it…I'm buying apothecary jars one at a time. Or making them! Great post. Great ideas. My fave is changing them around for the seasons.

Hopped over from Trendy Treehouse!

5. vixen Made says:

What a great post! I love ALL the ideas. Also, thanks for including mine in your collection, what an honor!

6. Candace @ Candace Creations says:

great post with lost of great ideas!

7. Bonnie @ Uncommon says:

Love us some Apothecary jars!! Thank you so much Hani for including ours!! :)

8. I l.o.v.e. all these great ideas. I pinned three of them, and will definitely keep this post in my must-do file!

9. Wow !!! All these are soo beautiful…. wish I had some too…….
    Great post!!

10. jeanetteann says:

What wonderful ideas. Love these jars in all shapes and sizes. So much you can do with them, x

11. SweetPepperRose says:

Fantastic post with fantastic filler ideas! Esp the wedding reception!
    JoAnn

12. Laura Cyra says:

So many uses I need to get my hands on some apothecary jars!! Laura stopping by from Real Momma and the Best of Your Best Blog Hop!

13. Oh my gosh these are all so pretty! Which one to pin…?

14. Kelley @ Miss Information says:

Hani what great ideas! I love those girls at Uncommon!Thanks so much for linking up at the the Best of Your Best Blog hop at Miss Information!

15. Becca @ The Sassy Penguin says:

This is a great list! I wanted to do a candy bar at my upcoming wedding but the candy is so expensive!
    I have to try to make my own jars out of candlesticks! Thanks for all the inspiration.
    ?

16. The Prudent Pantry says:

What a great round-up of ideas. I love glass jars so I can't wait to try some of these!

I would love it if you would share this at the Smart Solutions linky party. You can link up here:

Have a great day!

17. Heather Kinnaird says:

what a fantastic collection of ideas!

18. mary_smith says:

Wow! I'm impressed with the collection of jars. Thanks for the inspiration!

19. Stunning ideas! Loved them all…I love how you can change them so easily for the holidays.

20. I love love LOVE all of these ideas! Thank you so much for sharing on Marvelous Mondays. :)

21. What a fun round-up. These are great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

22. Lelanie Denso says:

these are indeed great ways of using apothecary jars! thanks for sharing. I am totally pinning this.

hugs,
    Lelanie

23. These are awesome! I'm pinning them too! I just may need to start a whole new board!

Trackbacks

1. [...] tip which is good on budget too. What’s your favorite organizing idea? You will also like: 25 DIY Apothecary Jars and what to fill! and DIY Hanging organizer Recycle organizer Craft supplies [...]

2. [...] Ideas DIY Hanging Organizer for jewelry and accessories.  25 Apothecary Jars and what to fill? DIY Apothecary Jars and ways to decorate using them. Dollar Store Organizer for craft supplies [...]

3. [...] and decorated by filling different things, here are a few more ways to help you get started: .. 25 DIY Apothecary Jars and what to fill in them! . . Thanks so much for this cute project Erin. Check out her blog for the series other [...]