~ Craft Everything Handmade and Homemade ~
Craftionary is an inspiration site for creative and crafty people. You will find ideas for home, garden, kids and holidays. Every week a new project is crafted and shared.
If you are a returning visitor/blogger – Thank you for your continuous support. Hugs and Kisses! If you are wondering where did I disappear, I am working on sharing my story soon! Let’s reconnect! 🙂
If you are a blogger seeking new friendships – Me too! 🙂 Shout out to me with your big ideas about collaborations and group work.
Craftionary Mission and Vision
Craftionary envisions to grow and use it’s growth to make a difference in the world. I am constantly working close with trusted individuals to seek any opportunity to find people in need and help them in any possible way.
Instead of making donations, I inspire to dig into places where people are not even aware of such opportunities that can change their lives or bring them out of hardships of shelter and food and education for kids to improve future generations lifestyle. Hence, my search continues and assistance is provided but so far there is no proper channel. We rely only on word-of-mouth to reach a few we have so far!
At craftionary, I have a simple vision. A vision of peace and mindfulness.
It is to keep crafting things that bring positive energy and share it with the world. Perhaps, to make someone happy, inspire an idea and make a difference in their life.
Mind Behind Craftionary
Hi there, thank you for your interest in knowing about me.
I am Hani born with a creative soul. Wife of a patience husband who lets me mess around the house and mom of two curious boys. One is creative with blocks! Oh the joy!
A few random things about me
- I am 5’10” tall
- Left handed
- I can never sleep while watching a movie
- I can pass my day listening to my favorite songs
- I can talk forever and not feel sleepy with my best friends
- I can never say no to desserts
- I am restless till I complete what’s on my mind
- I organize and then reorganize all the time
- Not a very good conversation starter
- I love to play guitar and travel
- I am all about buying things if necessary but crafts, ahem!
- I love pets (birds and fishes bring joy in my life)
For all inquiries:
See our project gallery to get an idea about what to expect!