This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Take photo display frame further
- You can use a metallic frame and lace piece as a background.
- Add a cabinet knob for hanging art and photo frames to a steel backed frame with magnet. Consider checking out magnetic boards for inspiration.
- Spray paint the edges of the frame with mercury glass paint to make an impact.
- Add a beautiful fabric piece instead of burlap for backing.
- Consider adding embellishments and blings to the frame’s side. Mod melts will look cute and stylish.
- Paint a motif with a stencil on the frame or the background.
Uses for display frame
Display frame is not limited to using as a photo display or art display. There are so many uses for these display frames.
- You can use it to display a grocery list, office notes, important to-do list or even a note for someone when you leave.
- Moreover, it is great to use for holding a record of plants or plant marker.
- In the crafts room, you can use it to keep note of things and locate them by referring to the list you display on the frame on a convenient location.
- In a wedding, use it to hang a note for your guests or to give them instructions for an activity.
- These frames are also handy for hanging menu lists, chore lists and important deadlines.
- Imagine using them as menu markers at a party or event.
Clothespin photo and art display frame
Spray paint the frame. Cut a piece of burlap the size of the frame. Use glue stick to fix it in place on the frame board. Finally, use tacky glue to stick the clothespin in place.
That’s all. I hope the clothespin display frame inspired you today.