How to make nylon flower felwort?
Stocking net flowers most easiest and simple flower is this nylon felwort. If you are trying to make nylon flowers (stocking flowers) for the first time, this tutorial is just right for you. You can try to make these oval elongated petals and then simply thread them on to the stem wire. Let’s check out how these look, before getting started with the stocking flower tutorial (nylon flower tutorial).
DIY stockings flower
DIY nylon flower
A felwort is a beautiful perennial plant. It is found in damp areas of Europe, Asia and North America. The flower of felwort is violet, blue and white in color.
To make this flower with nylon or stocking net:
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Purple and rose stocking net
- Stem wire
- White stamens (medium size)
- Floral tape
- Ring size 6
- Nylon thread
For complete nylon material information see NYLON MATERIAL.
Nylon/ Stockings flower tutorial
- Make 6 petals for each flower. Follow the instructions for making petals and assembling the flower in this post Basic Nylon Flower.
- Make 5 petals for each flower in the similar manner.
- Similarly, a 4 petals felwort looks like this:
- For the arrangement shown below: Make 4 purple colored flowers, and 6 rose colored flowers with 6 petals and 5 petals respectively.
For more beautiful flowers made using Stocking. Check out the link below:
You will also like:
Bendable burlap flowers
Ribbon flowers tutorial
Make Yarn rosettes
Looking for more great ideas?