Cardboard wall holders
- Card board
- Paper of your choice
- Super glue
- Place you papers on the sheet to make an estimate about the width and height of the final box. Mark these two widths, “paper’s width” and “stack’s width” leave a seam area for easy sliding. Remove the paper and mark the two width’s alternatively. So, that it closes into a box. Cut the excess side.
- Crease the lines with pressure using ruler and scissors. If you have a bone that will be perfect. Now decide what height you want your holders to have. Mark and cut. I divided the cardboard into 3 holders. You can make according to your cardboard size.
- Now wrap the entire piece in the pattern paper like you wrap a gift and glue the ends. Make sure the ends meet down and inside the holder.
- Fold and super glue the side. Leave it to dry
- Now take another piece of cardboard to close one end of the holder. Place the holder over the piece of cardboard and sketch the boundaries with a pencil. Cut the corners as shown in the picture and crease the lines. Glue wrapping paper over it and push inside at the bottom. Use super glue and hold with your fingers to firmly glue the ends.
- Here’s the final look when the glue dries.
- Keep your papers.
- Pens or any other stationery items. They are also good for keeping receipts and business cards.
Recycle tin cans into organizers
15 DIY chalkboard ideas
Paper roll pen holder
Looking for more great DIY ideas to organize?