They are used as large showy flowering garden plants. Some species are sometimes grown or harvested for the edible bulbs. Now let’s craft this magnificent big flower
THINGS YOU NEED:
- Ring size (4) and (5)
- Orange stocking net
- Floral tape
- Nylon thread
- Stem wire
- 8 black stamens
- Cut the double-sided stamens from the centre. Wrap a piece of orange nylon around stamen to make it stiff so that it can stand. make 8 stamens in the same way. Thread these 8 stamens to the wire. Wrap some floral tape around.
- Join rings (4) and (5) with a piece of wire and make 5 petals with it for each lily.Wrap the orange nylon around it.
- Thread the petals to the wire; in the upside down position. Follow the instructions for making petals and assembling the flower in the post Basic Nylon Flower
- Fold the petals upward to form a bulb and outward to open the flower.
- Wrap floral tape around the wires of petals. Join the leaves and the lily is complete. 🙂