This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Find instructions to make nylon flower lily with stocking net in this post.
Things needed to make nylon flower lily
- Ring size (4) and (5)
- Orange stocking net
- Floral tape
- Nylon thread
- Stem wire
- 8 black stamens
How to make stocking net flower lily?
- Cut the double-sided stamens from the centre. Wrap a piece of orange nylon around stamen to make it stiff so that it can stand. make 8 stamens in the same way. Thread these 8 stamens to the wire. Wrap some floral tape around.
- Join rings (4) and (5) with a piece of wire and make 5 petals with it for each lily.Wrap the orange nylon around it.
- Thread the petals to the wire; in the upside down position. Follow the instructions for making petals and assembling the flower in the post Basic Nylon Flower.
- Fold the petals upward to form a bulb and outward to open the flower.
- Wrap floral tape around the wires of petals. Join the leaves and the lily is complete.