This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
What’s not to love about a traditional Christmas tree! Lots of glitter, brightness and charm are a perfect combination.
I made traditional DIY Pearl ornaments with a bow to complete the look.
These look so cute on my Christmas Tree. I am loving them.
And these are crazy easy to make.
DIY Pearl Ornaments
These are great for making with kids also.
You don’t have to handle any messy gluey stuff to make these either.
If you love to make handmade ornaments these should be on your to-do list.
Perfect for busy lifestyle with small touch of creativity for happiness.
Let’s get to the instructions without further a due.
DIY Pearl Ornaments Tutorial
Things to make pearl ornaments
- Pearls (in any color your like, I used white pearls)
- Gauge wire (mine is size 24, make sure to buy a gauge wire that passes through your pearls).
- Glue gun (for sticking the bow on top)
- Plier (for twisting the wire to make ornaments)
Instructions to DIY pearl ornaments:
- To make the pearl ornament: Start by passing the pearls through the wire. And make a loop to create your ornament. You can make pearl ornaments in any size you want.
- Now twist the loop to close. And cut leaving a little wire at the top for hanging onto the Christmas tree.
- To make the bow: Take a needle and thread the ribbon through it just like you are making a tree. See the image at the top for proper understanding. I made three loops bow. Glue it on the pearls.
- And you are done!
So what do you think? I would love to hear from you.
I also made DIY glitter snowflake ornaments.
Yet another easy, cheap and less time consuming project.
DIY Glitter Snowflakes
25 Best Christmas Mantels
100 Free Christmas Printables
I love your pearl ornaments! They looks so classy and then your paired them with fun colorful ribbon… turned out great!
It’s really pretty! It reminds me of ornaments that my Grandma had hanging on her tree when I was a kid 🙂
Love this idea! I have extra strands of pearls for the Christmas tree (I like them better than tinsel) so I can see me making some of these. Fab idea!
Popping over from The Weekly Creative.
Sweet and simple. I like it!
Thank you so much for linking up your adorable DIY Pearl Ornaments at the Link It or Lump It Link party last week. I wanted to let you know that one of my co-hosts picked your ornament as a feature this week.
These are so elegant. We have some glass bead pearls, so I feel a project coming on! Gorgeous!