I made a simple DIY Christmas art for my Holiday decorations this year.
It only requires a printable chevron paper and felt stockings.
You can also print ombre chevron I made for this art.
You can also combine it with the Free Christmas Printables I made.
Did I confuse you enough already!
Okay let’s get to the good part now.
DIY Christmas Art
Does that image above put sense to the chevron and Christmas printables, I was talking about earlier!
I also turned the remaining felt stockings into a pretty stockings garland with twine.
DIY Christmas Art Tutorial
You will need:
- A frame
- Paper printable for background
- Felt stockings (I bought mine from dollarama)
- Mark and stick the stockings on the paper like a specimen art.
- Place the paper in the frame. And you are done.
- You can print the Ombre Chevron Printable for personal use only HERE.
Also enjoy using the free Christmas printables for Holiday decorations that I shared last week.
25 Best Christmas Mantels
30 DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas
35 DIY Christmas Ornaments