Pencil holder made with origami. Make a cute paper tulip origami holder to hang on your message board or bulletin board with paper folding.
Pencil holder made with origami for bulletin board
Pencil holder tutorial
- Take a square paper (9 1/2 x 9 1/2) and fold it in half such that the bottom corner folds onto the top corner. Keep the pattern-side down.
- Fold it in half again, such that right corner folds onto the left corner.
- Now open the top half of the triangle and flatten into a diamond shape.
- Flip the paper over. Open and fold the fin to the top left and flatten into a diamond shape again.
- Open and fold the left flap and flatten it into a pyramid shape.
- Flip the paper and repeat flattening into pyramid shape with the other 3 sides.( Note: be careful not to fold wrong corners, you have to fold the four sides of the diamond)
- Fold the edges to the center line, open the flaps, as pictured below and flatten into a diamond shape at the bottom. Flip the paper and repeat with the other 3 sides.
- Flip the triangle of the diamond and fold it down as shown in the picture below. Repeat with the other 3 sides.
- Rotate (flip) flaps you will get a clear surface as shown below. Now fold the top right and top left edges to the centre line like before. Flip the paper and repeat on the other 3 sides.
- Fold top triangles down, as shown in the picture below. Open the flower and your lily is ready. Enjoy!
Cute office supplies organizer
Origami box tutorial