This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Bake My Love was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
- 200 g/ 7 oz baking white chocolate
- 100 g/ 3 1/2 oz icing sugar
- Walnuts for decoration
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. So, that it does not stick to the pan
- Beat the melted chocolate while it is hot
- Add and beat sugar well. Sugar adds more thickness to the paste and prevents it from melting fast and keeps it from breaking as well.
- Finally the batter is ready to be molded into lollipops. At this stage you can also add food color, sprinkled candies etc
- Make balls with the batter and press on to the straws and let it dry. It will dry and get hard. It might be sticky to work with while molding into balls, you can use a very small amount of oil to prevent sticking
- Now this is the best part. You can store these lollipops like chocolate it will not go bad. This gives you the independence to work ahead of your time and make them before hand. Use air-tight bags to refrigerate.
- If you like you can also make them into balls and serve in paper. The picture is taken from my recipe book