It feels like ages since I last shared a recipe of my own. But seriously, I was experimenting and I really really wanted to share this recipe for long. It tastes so good, like I mean it. The onions and ketchup marinated chicken with Chinese spices, sprinkled with parsley or coriander before serving, seems like a totally random selection. But that’s how I love to make food. I love to mix various flavors to get some results. And it’s a success when something tastes really amazing. So, then it becomes worth sharing. 🙂
I hope you like it and I would recommend trying this out tonight and let me know how you and your family liked it. I also made an instant plain cheesecake for dessert along with it. Go ahead, and enjoy the recipe.
MAKES COMPLETE MEAL
PREPARATION TIME: 30 MINUTES
- Chicken whole ( you can use boneless, the ingredients quantity below is per one whole chicken)
- 4 tbsp Cooking ketchup ( I highly recommend using fancy ketchup for chefs and bakers for best results)
- 2 tbsp Ragu chunky tomato, garlic and onion (really adds the flavor to it)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Bread crumbs
- One medium onion
- Green chillies, red chillies and black pepper (as per spice consumption)
- Worcestershire sauce, Vinegar, Soya sauce, Sesame oil and Tabasco sauce ( 1 tsp or more per taste)
- Now this is the best part. Their is no method. Just simply add all the ingredients
- Mix them well. We really like spicy food so I added extra black pepper. Leave it to marinate so that the juices soak well into the chicken. You can also go through this step one day in advance and leave the marinated chicken in the fridge covered with plastic wrap.
- When it’s time to cook. Place it in a pre-heated oven at 150°C/ 300°F for 45 minutes or check till it’s cook
Serve it with rice or tortillas and Enjoy your meal.
To make an instant last minute cheesecake with your chicken for dessert, all you need is milk and butter. How?
Thanks to Jello No Bake Cheesecake.
Just follow the method on the box and enjoy a day well spent and well cooked.
There a complete meal with very little effort and delicious food on table
I hope you all will like my recipe. I would love to hear from you how you liked it’s taste.
Till we meet again
Have a blessed week in health and good food
The post has been truncated for copyright safety. Thank you so much for understanding! “This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”