This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
This is a very simple icing with minimal ingredients requirement. The lemon and coconut blended together gives a good sweet and sour essence. All together a good original recipe.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Bake My Love was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
MAKES: APPROX. 20 PORTIONS
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 250 g/ 8 oz ready-made chocolate cake
- 400 g/ 13 oz coconut flakes
- 150g/ 5 oz icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon grated zest
- Grind the coconut flakes in the food processor. You can also use powdered coconut that will work best for icing.
- Cream icing sugar, eggs, lemon juice and lemon zest. And your done.
- Now spread over the slices of chocolate cake or any cake of your choice works best.
- Stack the pieces to form a tower. And refrigerate. Slice and serve chill with jellies on top.
Have fun and enjoy delicious food till we meet again
The post has been truncated for copyright safety. Thank you so much for understanding! “This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”