Hi, everyone, my name is Brittany at Pretty Handy Girl.
I blog about D.I.Y tutorials for building things
Today I am sharing my paper flower wreath arrangement.
I have challenged myself to use this wreath through every season for a year and so far it has been through three transformations in 6 months. Now to greet the budding flowers and tree outside, I arranged some pretty yellow and orange paper flowers on the wreath.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Scrapbook paper
- Floral wire
- Scissors and plier
- Start by cutting flower shapes
- Using the flower paper as the guide. Cut out the flower shape on coordinating paper slightly larger than the flower
- Cut slits in the flower keeping both the papers together.
- Trim the edges of the flower to give it round shape
- Using floral wire, thread the button and flowers together
- I bought this wreath from Target. Next twist wire around and at the back of the wreath to secure the flowers in place.
and your done.
Thanks for inviting me to guest post on your blog today Kristi! I hope your readers like my tutorial
Here are the last three wreath transformations I made:
A few more of Pretty Handy Girl’s Project that I am liking:
The post has been truncated for copyright safety. Thank you so much for understanding! “This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”