This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Use DIY flowers to make burlap home wall art with this frames tutorial. Today’s post is going to be the shortest and quickest craft project, I have made ever. Not to forget, I am subtracting the time required to make burlap and fabric flowers which has its tutorial posted in the link.
I made these colorful flower frames for my parents and they love it.
These frames will also look beautiful in a crafts room or kids (girls) bedroom.
You can also make this wall art neutral for your home.
Burlap Home Wall Art
There was an old set of printed frames that I remember having at home for a very long time.
So, finally I decided to give it a makeover. Bye Bye ducky, we will miss you!
Here’s the before and after of what I did with these frames.
To Make these:
Things you’ll need to make home wall art
- Burlap and Fabric Flowers (tutorial)
- Ribbon or lace (I used beaded lace)
- White Glue or Mod Podge
How to make home wall art frames?
- Cut the burlap to the size of your frame. Glue or decoupage burlap and the ribbon on the frame.
- I used white glue (or mod podge) to stick burlap. As it stiffened the burlap, I didn’t covered the entire frame but only the edges.
- Once it dried, I then glued the ribbon on the sides.
- I then arranged the flowers on the frames till I was satisfied with the arrangement.
- And glued them in place.
And Ta-Da. Done!
Some pictures are low on quality as my old camera just died on me.
But on the positive note, thank Goodness it survived enough to allow me to bring some pictures from my trip.
You will also like: