Best DIY Magnetic Boards tutorials

DIY magnetic boards (Magnetic boards tutorials). Magnetic boards  are expensive if you buy them from store.

So, I am sharing with you these 18 ideas to make DIY magnetic boards at home.

Use magnetic sprays, magnetic paints, metallic sheets and so much more.

DIY Magnetic Boards

Best DIY magnetic boards

So let’s get started with DIY Magnetic Boards roundup:

Stencil Magnetic Board

Turn a foam board into a Stenciled Magnetic Board with paint.

Use it as an inspiration board. Or display photos.

magnetic boards

Chalk and Magnet Memo Board

Cute chalk and magnet Memo board.

That pennant is such a pretty addition to this board.

magnetic memo board

Display board

Turn simple baking trays into Magnetic display boards.

magnetic board tutorial

Magnetic frame

I love the tin flowers on this frame turned Magnetic board.

Paint the surface with chalkboard paint. To use it as chalkboard and magnetic frame.

magnetic frame board

Magnetic Kitchen Command Center

WOW to this spectacular Magnetic board.

Organize shopping, to-do lists, coupons, receipts and so much more.

Magnetic Organizational Board for shopping list and receipts

Chore Chart

Great Chore chart/ menu planner magnetic board idea.

Organizing kids homework and chores. And plan daily routines.

magnetic planner for kids

Magnetic repurposed frame

Re-purpose drawer into a magnetic frames.

Use fabric or scrap paper to match the decor of the room.

repurposed magnetic board

Simple and easy Chevron magnetic board.

Chevron magnetic board

Keep order stylishly with a magnetic board anywhere around the house.

magnetic boards tutorial

Magnetic tray

Magnetic tray with a cute stencil and glittered magnetic discs.

I love the look!

Repurposed Magnetic tray

Office magnetic organizer

Organize your office supplies, calendar and notes.

Make a riveted sheet metal  magnetic board.

metal magnet board

Magnetic message board

Simple and sophisticated Message board.

magnetic bulletin board

Magnetic Makeup Organizer

Make a Magnet Board for organizing your Makeup.

Such a good idea to organize your makeup.

magnet board tutorial

Magnetic Board Game

Mario Magnetic board game for some fun in your daily life.

Kid’s are going to love this idea for playing around with the different scenes of the game.

Magnetic board game

Dollar store magnet project

Pure genius idea!

Cheap Magnet board from a dollar store burner cover.

Dollar magnet board

Decorative Magnet board

Decorative magnetic frame with burlap beautiful yet inexpensive.

Love the pink frame!

frame magnetic board

Magnetic Game board

Magnetic scrabble board.

Good idea with lots of fun possibilities for family and friends.

Magnetic game board

Magnetic study board

Magnetic board for student desk is the best big boy’s room organizing idea I have found.

office magnetic board
I hope you enjoyed these great ideas. To make DIY magnetic boards.

You will also like:

20 Ways to make Chalkboards

Make DIY Chalkboards

15 DIY Paper Lantern Ideas

DIY Paper Lanterns

15 ways to make tents

Make DIY tents

Looking for more great ideas?

Check out tutorials in the category ORGANIZE.
Are you on pinterest?
You will also enjoy the We love Organizing and DIY Projects Boards.
These are updated regularly whenever I find unique ideas.

Comments

1. Makeup organizing board is simply superb idea :)

2. Michele Alger says:

Super amazing ideas! I'm feeling totally inpired!! Thank you a TON!!

3. Kate @ craftwhatever says:

Great collection of ideas here! Had no idea there were so many options for magnet boards : ) This is a great post for Pintereset!

4. 4you-withlove says:

Great ideas! Thanks for finding them and sharing!

5. These are wonderful ideas! I have a board that has been sitting in my craft room for months. Maybe I can actually figure out what to do with it now!

6. Well, you gave me an idea for metal platter I bought, knowing I'd eventually find something to do with it!

7. Mary Ellen says:

I am working on my craft area and will be needing to make one of these soon! Thanks for the inspiration!

8. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says:

I LOVE your round-ups Hani! So many cute ideas here–now I need to make one for my craft room!

9. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing-I pinned a lot of them!

10. Six Sisters says:

These are cute ideas!! We loved having you link up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday!” We hope to see you back next Saturday with more fun ideas! -The Sisters

11. Katie's Nesting Spot says:

You found awesome examples, I love them!

12. Love these ideas-thanks for sharing!! I'm your newest linky follower-stop by for a visit!

13. Stopping by from the Friday Favorites Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

14. I nlove all these ideas! I appreciate all the work you went to to find them and share them. I featured your post on my Friday Friends! on my blog, by george you've got it. Come check it out, and again, thanks for sharing!

15. very merry vintage style says:

Great ideas–love the one for makeup. Thanks for linking up to the Share the Love Wednesday link party at Very Merry Vintage Style!
    Mary

16. LOVE all these ideas! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing on Blissful & Domestic.

17. Kristen Duke Photography says:

Thanks for sharing all these fun ideas–love it!!!

18. Carolina Girl (Cely) says:

These are wayyyy cool! Thank you for sharing with everyone. Perhaps I missed something, but where are you getting the magnetic board? The sheets in the craft store are not strong enough. I would so appreciate your guidance and I apologize if I missed where you bought the magnetic boards. celyinscatattdotnet

19. That's an amazing post! I love the tray board! Need to craft that myself.. Love Ida

20. That's an amazing post! I love the tray board! Need to craft that myself.. Love Ida