Latest Posts on Craftionary
Mainly known as Tiramisu, it is an Italian dish with layers of sponge fingers and coffee cheesecake. The coffee and cocoa powder make a wonderful fusion. I also added a few M&M’s over it. Cute isn’t it?
Now here’s what I highly recommend replace original cream cheese with low-fat cream cheese so that it is eatable and healthy. I would also suggest that you make a thin 2 layered cheese cake. So, that you serve just the right size with bearable calories.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Bake My Love was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
MAKES APPROX. 6 PORTIONS
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 1 tsp espresso coffee powder
- 62 ml/ 2 0z water, boiling
- 3 egg yolks
- 75 g/ 2 1/2 oz icing sugar
- 250 g/ 8 oz cream cheese
- 75 g/ 2 1/2 0z sponge fingers
- Cocoa powder (hot chocolate) for dusting
- Dissolve the espresso coffee in the boiling water and leave it to cool.
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar over a pan of boiling water until syrupy. Add cream cheese and espresso stirring continuously until the batter becomes creamy and thick.
- Line a rectangle dish with sponge fingers, sprinkle with the coffee and cover a layer of cream cheese mixture. Repeat the layers until all the sponge fingers and cheese mixture have been used up. Finish with a layer of cream cheese mixture.
- Leave overnight to set in the refrigerator. Dust with cocoa powder and serve.
Believe me and try it out. It tastes so good
Till next week
Eat healthy and sometimes go free
The post has been truncated for copyright safety. Thank you so much for understanding! “This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”