This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
Make this delicious recipe if you like toffee, caramel and all those yummy sweet things. This is one awesome out of this world tasty treat. I made it once and now I crave it forever. I have literally started to ignore all the things made with caramel since I got this recipe. Yes, this is not my recipe but this is heavenly. If you don’t make it, you seriously are missing on it.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Bake My Love was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
MAKES APPROX. 30 CREAMS
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 125 g/ 4 oz caster sugar
- 250 ml/ 8 oz whipping cream
- 25 g/ 1 oz butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp vanilla sugar (Mix 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence to 1 cup of caster sugar and let it dry)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Vegetable oil for greasing
- Melt the sugar in a saucepan with 4 tbsp of water, stirring continuously, until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the whipping cream bring to the boil, stirring continuously and continue boiling until the mixture starts to thicken
- Add butter, honey, vanilla sugar and cocoa and continue boiling until the mixture starts to shrink away from the bottom of the saucepan. See how the color has changed to delicious caramel.
- Quickly pour into a greased tray and let it cool. Refrigerate it. When it is chilled perfectly, cut into squares, make balls or just scoop out and eat.
Enjoy your yummy caramel creams any way you like
Till Next Week
The post has been truncated for copyright safety. Thank you so much for understanding! “This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”