Latest Posts on Craftionary
CAUTION: This recipe is really spicy and mouth watering
Now I must tell you I hate cooking, not really but most of the time. I wish I could just order and eat forever because I am a food lover. Mostly you will find me taking shortcuts and making totally instant food. For which I keep experimenting. To my astonishment something good always comes out and that’s what I love about cooking. It was a Sunday, the laziest day of the week. Usually it’s a dining out but last night we had big plans. So, here we are a cooking at home Sunday.
Like always I was going lazier than ever thinking about cooking but I have a problem, I want good food on the table. So, here’s what I did. I baked chicken with green peppers. I must tell you it tastes so good.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Home Essence was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
There you have it, Indian Bar-BE-Q OUR WAY. 🙂 Here goes the recipe:
- Chicken (boneless or full, whatever you like)
- Chicken Tikka Masala (I like to use national’s you can make your own choice)
- 1 tbsp Green chili paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Green pepper
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Marinate the chicken in yogurt, chicken tikka masala quarter pack (more or less according to your taste), ginger paste, garlic paste and green chili paste overnight or 6-7 hours.
- Place it in a foil tray with green peppers, green chillies and fried potato chunks (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven at 400° C. Bake for about 1 hour at the same temperature.
Serve with tamarind and coriander dip. Enjoy your meal.
Spicy must try
till next week
The post has been truncated for copyright safety. Thank you so much for understanding! “This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”