This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Disclosure Policy for details.
This recipe is really spicy and mouth watering called Baked chicken tikka with green peppers. You can reduce or add more spice accordingly.
Now I must tell you I hate cooking, not really but most of the time. I wish I could just order and eat forever because I am a food lover. Mostly you will find me taking shortcuts and making totally instant food. For which I keep experimenting. To my astonishment something good always comes out and that’s what I love about cooking. It was a Sunday, the laziest day of the week. Usually it’s a dining out but last night we had big plans. So, here we are a cooking at home Sunday.
Like always I was going lazier than ever thinking about cooking but I have a problem, I want good food on the table. So, here’s what I did. I baked chicken with green peppers. I must tell you it tastes so good.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Home Essence was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
There you have it, Desi Bar-BE-Q OUR WAY. Here goes the recipe:
- Boneless or with bone chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala (I like to use national or shan)
- 1 tbsp Green chili paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste and 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 Green chillies
- A green pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Baked chicken tikka recipe
- Marinate the chicken in yogurt, chicken tikka masala quarter pack (more or less according to your taste), ginger paste, garlic paste and green chili paste overnight or 6-7 hours.
- Place it in a foil tray with green peppers, green chillies and fried potato chunks (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven at 400° C. Bake for about 1 hour at the same temperature.
Serve with tamarind and coriander dip. Enjoy your meal.
Spicy must try
till next week
You may also like:
Are you on pinterest? You will love our Recipes board.
“This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”