Latest Posts on Craftionary
This recipe is really spicy and mouth watering called Baked chicken tikka with green peppers. You can reduce or add more spice accordingly.
Now I must tell you I hate cooking, not really but most of the time. I wish I could just order and eat forever because I am a food lover. Mostly you will find me taking shortcuts and making totally instant food. For which I keep experimenting. To my astonishment something good always comes out and that’s what I love about cooking. It was a Sunday, the laziest day of the week. Usually it’s a dining out but last night we had big plans. So, here we are a cooking at home Sunday.
Like always I was going lazier than ever thinking about cooking but I have a problem, I want good food on the table. So, here’s what I did. I baked chicken with green peppers. I must tell you it tastes so good.
Note:You might be wondering about the pictures being from some other blog. Home Essence was originally a blog started by me which then got transfered here at blogspot.
There you have it, Desi Bar-BE-Q OUR WAY. Here goes the recipe:
- Boneless or with bone chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala (I like to use national or shan)
- 1 tbsp Green chili paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste and 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 Green chillies
- A green pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Baked chicken tikka recipe
- Marinate the chicken in yogurt, chicken tikka masala quarter pack (more or less according to your taste), ginger paste, garlic paste and green chili paste overnight or 6-7 hours.
- Place it in a foil tray with green peppers, green chillies and fried potato chunks (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven at 400° C. Bake for about 1 hour at the same temperature.
Serve with tamarind and coriander dip. Enjoy your meal.
Spicy must try
till next week
You may also like:
Are you on pinterest? You will love our Recipes board.
“This post first appeared on Craftionary.net”