Latest Posts on Craftionary
An easy tutorial with images to guide you to remove navigation bar from blogspot blog to make your page more presentable to readers. The navigation bar may seem to be helpful for easy scrolling to the admin page but when someone visits your blog, it takes up the important header space which loads your blog below the normal area.
Do you want to get rid of the navigation bar at the top of your blog? Does it annoy you and make your blog
look like just another blogspot powered blog? Well there is a very easy way to removing it from your blog!
- Go to Dashboard, Design and click Edit HTML
- Check the Expand widget templates box
- Press Ctrl+F, a search box will open and the top right of the page
- Write the code below and search
- Now add the following line below just above the code
Are you on Pinterest?
You will love the Blog Tips I share on my Board Tips- Blogging. I keep updating it from time to time!
You will also like:
How to add watermarks to your photos automatically?
How to make Collages on Picmonkey?
Looking for more great tips on various topics?
Check out the category TIPS!