Ribbon Flower Rose:
- Start by rolling the ribbon in the form of a bud (as you can see at the center).
- And use thread and needle to sew as you go, for a secure and perfect flower.
- Once you have a supportive bud, big enough to hold in your fingers; start folding the ribbon.
- Fold the ribbon and continue sewing each petal as you go below the other.
- Each fold will give you an individual petal.
Make ribbon flowers
Burlap and Fabric Flowers
25+ Handmade Flower Tutorials
Looking for more Handmade Flowers?