You can use these paints into creating so many great projects and they are only limited by imagination. You can make tote bags, bring life to a boring apparel, mats, towels and even wall arts.
Before I start on my project, let me tell you about a few qualities of this paint that I love.
- You can not go wrong with creating anything using these paints, as it allows you to correct your design before transferring it onto the fabric.
- It does not give you any sticker-like feeling and gets absorbed into the fabric, leading to a much better quality transfer with NO peeling edges and change of fabric texture.
- Does not fade during laundry.
- You can use them with all types of Fabric and the color dot on the top of the cap shows the resulting color on your fabric.
Ink Effects has great possibilities and gives you complete command of your creativity,as you can just print and paint anything your heart desires.
|Print the Car and Stripes|
- I love how you can use these to make faded designs as well with uneven ironing around the painted design.
Check out 25 Ink Effects Projects