Today I am sharing an easy dessert recipe. This recipe has a few simple ingredients. And an easy process.
It also has the potential to become your family favorite recipe. ; )
Oreo Pudding Pie
Here’s a quick dessert recipe that will have everyone guessing the things you have put into it.
And the best part is it doesn’t have any high fat ingredients like cream cheese.
I used COOL WHIP whipped topping to make the dessert look presentable and a dab of it enhances the taste of the pudding.
Don’t you just love it on the desserts.
Just a dab of it makes everything extra yummy.
I am all hearts about having COOL WHIP with strawberries and jelly.
The best thing about it is that it makes kids happy. And they enjoy eating their food especially fruits and finger sticks.
Now let’s get started with our Oreo Pudding Pie.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Easy Dessert Recipe
- Oreo (2 rows)
- Butter (1 1 2 ounces)
- Milk (3 cups)
- Sugar (6 ounces)
- Cocoa powder (3 tbsp)
- Eggs 3
- Vanilla essence (1 tsp)
- Gelatin (3 tbsp with 6 tbsp of Luke warm water)
- Cool Whip
- Hershey’s chocolate sauce
- In a pan mix milk, sugar and cocoa powder and cook on low flame till sugar dissolves.
- Remove it off the flame and cool it a little stirring continuously. Add beaten eggs and stir. There is no need to use a beater for this recipe.
- Now dissolve the gelatin in lukewarm water and add in the mixture. Followed by vanilla essence and butter while stirring.
(Note that the final mixture will still be watery but don’t worry once you refrigerate it, it will set like jelly)
- Crushed oreo (I used food processor to crush it)
- Chocolate sauce
- Pudding mixture (allow it to set in the fridge)
- Chocolate sauce
- Cool Whip on the top
How do you use COOL WHIP in your familyâ€™s desserts?
Are you the dollop type? Do you have a great COOL WHIP recipe that your family loves?
Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.
Homemade Trail Mix Recipes
Rainbow Food Recipes
Finger food lunch ideas