Malai tikka coriander chutney chicken recipe
A quick chicken recipe for dinner which can be marinated in advance and cooked in 15 minutes.
- 2.5 lbs Chicken with bone
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 cup coriander/ parsley you cannot go wrong with any quantity
- extra light olive oil (Bertolli brand at Costco)
- 3-4 tbsp malai tikka masala (National brand)
- 2-3 tbsp coriander cilantro chutney sauce (KFI brand)
- salt according to taste
Wash the chicken and combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
This marinade can be stored for later use or cooked after 1 hour same day.
Now pour 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pot and cook the marinated chicken on medium flame.
Cover the lid and let it cook for 15-20 minutes or till it's done.
The chicken is ready to serve with hot naan, tortilla or rice.
Garnish with coriander leaves and freshly cut lemon on the side.