Angry Birds Craft and Party ideas (tutorials)

Creative fellows are making all kind of fun things and partying, inspired by the most popular game Angry Birds. Have fun scrolling down to see Angry Birds inspired outdoor games, kid’s food ideas, earrings, party ideas, magnets and so much more.

angry-birds-inspired-party-craft-ideas-and-tutorial
Today’s Features

Angry Birds

crafting angry birds pom pom tutorial

angry birds paper boxes free printable and tutorial

Paper made Angry Birds with free printable.

angry birds recycle tin cans game and tutorial

Recycle tin cans into a fun Game.

Make angry birds balloons
angry-birds-vinyl-boy-shirt-tutorial

Angry birds shirt made with vinyl.

Kid’s cooking- 10 great angry birds food ideas.

You will also like:

15 ways to make tent

DIY tents

25 Rainbow food ideas

Rainbow food

Gardening with kids

Garden projects

Looking for more great ideas for Kids?

Check out tutorials in the category Kids.
Are you on pinterest?
You will also enjoy the Kids fun & activities and DIY projects Boards.
These are updated regularly whenever I find unique ideas.

Comments

1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW; hahahahahhah i love these!!! soooo flippin funny!!! thanks for sharing!! i love it!!
    love K

2. Staying Crafty says:

WOW! Tons of really fun ideas :) I love angry birds.

3. Free Pretty Things For You says:

Hi there!!
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! :)

HOW AWESOME is THIS!! It never crossed my mind to have an Angry Bird Party!!! LOVE IT!!!

4. lol .. this is SO great !!
    my girls LOVE the birds o' anger!
    thanks for sharing !!

5. ileana-carmen says:

Very beautiful bird.

6. Brassy Apple says:

thanks for the shout out for my dIY set up with rocks!

I also did a valentine using Angry birds this year! http://brassyapple.blogspot.com/2012/01/angry-bird-valentine.html

7. My family loves Angry Birds, nice collection of projects here! Again, thanks for sharing and linking up at my *Get Creative* party!
    -Molly

8. My name is Momma says:

Thanks so much for including my Angry Birds hairbow! I just pinned your collection on Pinterest!

9. Cristina @ RemodelandolaCasa.com says:

Wow! that's a big bunch of Angry birds! cool ideas! My daughter loves them! I need to show them to her! Thanks!

10. Rebecca Lueck says:
  11. Lovellyyyy idea missed the give away :( Anyways congrates for the people

12. My son loves Angry Birds! This is a cool collection of Angry Birds ideas for his birthday party. Thank you so much.

13. telisa@sugartotdesigns says:

Oh my, I looooove these ideas and I know my son would love them more. Thanks for putting this together, now I have to put some of them together:)

14. This is so cool, there are so many talented people out there! LOVE the thank you party favours. Thanks for the link lovely :-)

15. Oh wao..so many awesome ideas..perfect hani kia baat hy apki :)
    Whenever I start playing angry birds,I feel angry at difficult stages & finally I stop when I notice low battery alert..haha

16. my daughter has her birthday on February and i’m really thinking trying a party like you suggest…. some great idea for sure!

Trackbacks